01. Corporate Profile
|Corporate name||Fukuoka Realty Co.,Ltd.|
|Address||2-25, 1-Chome, Sumiyoshi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City 812-0018|
|Contact||Telephone: +81-92-272-3900 FAX：+81-92-272-3950|
|Representative||Etsuo Matsuyuki, CEO and Representative Director|
|Directors and Auditor||Executive Managing Director, General Manager of Planning Dept. Akira Eguchi
Director(Non-Executive) Hiroshi Shimuta
Director(Non-Executive) Hidenori Hara
Director(Non-Executive) Noboru Hashimoto
Auditor (Non-Executive) Masanori Tasaka
|Established||December 26, 2003|
|Paid-in capital||200 million yen|
02. Organization Chart
Fukuoka Realty Co., Ltd. enjoys the robust support of FUKUOKA JISHO CO., LTD, Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc. and other leaders of the Kyushu business world as sponsors. The combination of the largest developer in Kyushu and local business leaders has created a regionally preeminent team that provides proactive, resolute support to Fukuoka REIT Corporation through Fukuoka Realty Co., Ltd.
FUKUOKA JISHO CO., LTD has concluded a Memorandum of Understanding(MOU) with Fukuoka REIT Corporation concerning pipeline support for new properties. Fukuoka Jisho group fully utilizes its management and operational know-how cultivated through proven development experience as well as its strong information network to back Fukuoka REIT Corporation.
- Percentages represent the shareholding ratios in Fukuoka Realty.
- Concluded Memorandum of Understanding with Fukuoka REIT Corporation and Fukuoka Realty Co., Ltd. concerning pipeline support.
Pipeline support agreements
Fukuoka Jisho Co., Ltd. has concluded a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Fukuoka REIT and Fukuoka Realty concerning pipeline support for new properties. Based on the agreements, the companies offering pipeline support provide information, offer sales of properties and other services to Fukuoka REIT.
04. Formulation of a Basic Policy on Customer-Oriented Business Conduct
Fukuoka Realty Co., Ltd. has formulated a basic policy to realize customer-oriented business operation.
- Fukuoka Realty is a financial business operator that operates listed REITs. We will constantly strive to provide high-quality services so that we can meet the investment needs of unitholders.
- Fukuoka Realty, as an asset management company knowledgeable about the particular circumstances of the region, strives to maximize the profit of our unitholders by utilizing information and expertise, to provide investors with stable earnings over the medium to long term.
- Fukuoka Realty will make the fiduciary duty entrusted to us by unitholders the primary consideration and appropriately manage conflicts of interest.
- Fukuoka Realty’s executives and employees daily engage in honest and fair operation and act responsibly toward our investors and other stakeholders.
- Fukuoka Realty will proactively engage in voluntary IR activities in addition to statutory disclosure and timely disclosure and increase the fairness and transparency of information disclosure.